Sunday, November 9, 2008

Viva La Vida

These days I am crazy about the song "Viva La Vida- Coldplay" ... is the first song I listen in the morning because it gives me a lot of energy and because represents so much the feelings I have right now :) Each time when I am talking about my feelings and that would be all the time in my blog ... I remember Srdjan telling me in IC that my blog could be a clear picture of what happens in my heart and soul, especially soul. Hmmm ... true ;)

Well what do I have on my mind and soul lately ... still happy :) but apart of that proud of us for the 20th Anniversary event we organized ... thankful to my friends ... thinking about the future ... striving to achieve more ... prepare for the changes that will come in January!

Most on my mind right now are the people around me ... friends here and all around the world. I was writing and posting a lot of photos on my blog about them ... me missing them a lot and hardly waiting to see them again! That is why these days I am crazy with finding out an answer to a simple question ... How does the magic of friendship work? How do you know which is that person that will be there for you during happy and sad moments, that person that you can trust 100%, that person that will understand, accept and never judge you? A partial answer I found ... you sometimes feel a big connection, you sometimes feel that connection but is a fake one, sometimes you simply don't but in end it comes to be incredible ...

As everything in life ... all is relative :)
But still .. what do you do when people you trusted the most disappoint you? What do you do when you slowly see beside your side a different person? You leave that person behind, you fight and try to find answers, you forgive her, you simply go further ... Depends on YOU as a person! I ... suffered a lot, but in time I realize I will not be fully happy if I will not forgive that person and move on ...

And still ... how do you react when from something that was almost nothing it just appears a flower? That in a person you ignored for some time you just discover one great and unique friend ... a person that can be close to your heart without any special reason, being far but still here, giving you energy in the morning and a big hug in the night. What do I do? Smile, accept and enjoy it! Be thankful and offer back that joy!!!

Conclusion ... friendship comes from the heart, if in time it will not resit that would be because simply it was not meant to be!Thank you all for teaching me this ... thank you my dear "secret" friend!


Some photos from the 20th Anniversary Event :)



The view from Palacio Constitorial, the place we organized the event



My speech in the beginning of the 20th Anniversary event




My favourite photos from the event ... Me, Felipe and Yoselin offering cake to the 13 MCPs present at the celebration :D

1 comentarii:

Mili said...

Is that you , the brunet one?:) really great picture, nice capture!!

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator