Saturday, November 1, 2008

The best present for me ;)

When I was born my father sent my mother one special present ... a flower called in Romanian, "Craciunita" ... a flower you usually find around Christmas in every house and store ... Its powerfull colors and a certain personality is bringing always a smile on my face ... it remembers me about Christmas in Cluj, presents, SNOW, Christmas tree, my family and friends ... December is a great month for me ... my birthday, Christmas, New Years Eve, simply love it and hardly waiting to spent it here with Mo, Pato, Javi, Jennifer ....

My friends from High School brought me a Craciunita, as a birthday present some 10 years ago :D my aunt some 5 years ago :D my father last year :D and last night one of the new members came in the office with a beautifull Craciunita :D
A little magic for me to end a great week ;)... the perfect present:) How about your perfect present?

3 comentarii:

Mili said...

well, if you ask me, the perfect last present I got is a sweater which has half of a red heart and my bf has the other half...it is something I can only wear when we are together:) and it is perfect because it surprised me like nothing else ever had:) and about your flower, I have on in my office, but doesn't have red Flowers yet..still waitingggggggg

Mali said...

My dear Mili,

I saw in your photos the sweater and is really incredible!!! I loved it ... you should really promote it more ;)

Happy for your happiness!!!
:)

Mili said...

ppp, Thanls MAli dear:) Yes, I did promote it, thanks for the advice:)

Mali, I miss ya, take care

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator