Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I miss ...

A feeling of MISSING just stroke me ... my life in Romania; old days in AIESEC's office in Cluj (dorm 14, recruitment period, Xavi, Foaie Verde Cluj, elections); finance meetings and team buildings in my house; NPS 2006 in Sovata and the great people around me at that moment in time; conferences in Iasi; tea and pizza with my friends and loved one in Bucharest or Cluj; hot chocolat in Karma; the buildings and atmosphere in my town; traveling with the train; cold weather and snow; Christmas preparation in Romania; my room; my old photos; my mother and aunt; great days and nights spent in the Trestiana apartment with the girls; my best friends surprises; Beyonce concert ...

I truly feel happier here than I felt in Romania, especially in the last months before coming ... but I think some of the things can not just be cut from your heart and life without hurting at some point ... people and moments more than all :)

6 months ... :D Lovely ones!!!!

1 comentarii:

Aigul said...

the funniest thing is that we always miss something unreachable at the moment. and after july 2009 we will miss our current countries :)

but that is so true that seeing what is happening with people you left in your country makes you so happy :)

just enjoy it today. and i see you do

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator