Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hmmm ....


Less than 2 months ... 13th of January 2009 ... and 2 great people will start their experience in another part of this world ...

I have this on my mind everyday and I can not overpass it ... is simply hard ... and tonight hearing Raga and Javier talking about this, it just stroke me ... we have so few hours to spent together ...

In order for everybody to understand ... Raga (MCVPX) and Javier (Communication's Support Team Coordinator) are going to leave for good Dominican Republic in January ... Pato, Laura and me are going to represent the MC Team of AIESEC Dominican Republic from that point on. Main reason Raga is not feeling happy anymore here and he feels the country and the people are not suitable for him and his personality; Javier is finishing his internship here and he is thinking about his future steps in another country ...

How do I feel about it? I don't like it but I accept their decision! I truly believe people should enjoy their experience and stay in that place that makes them happy and that challenges them ... if that is not the case we will accept it and move on!

Is still hard because actually after so many months together, we found that connection, that thing that is making us perform ... we know things about us, we know how we react, what we like and dislike, what are our dreams and fears ... especially the four of us (Pato, Raga, Javi and me) that are sharing the same room, office, kitchen ... is like loosing your two bigger brothers ...

But as everything in life is a challenge, especially in this experience ... I think THE experience of my life from all points of view (people, environment,language, team, results, members, dreams, myself, etc.) we have to take a deep breath, don't panic and find solutions :P We already found Jennifer, the current LCP of AIESEC Santo Domingo as being Exchange Support to continue Raga's work and one of the new trainees to continue Javier's role :D

Considering the professional side I know for sure we can make it happen and built a new team beginning with January and achieve the dreams that we have :) but how about the feeling you have inside ... of loosing 2 best friends that you shared so much with ....

Some good time ago in a movie I heard a really interesting phrase that I used before and that I simply love and believe in ...

"Time is giving you back what you've lost thought wisdom and memories"
So it should be ;)

0 comentarii:

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator