Thursday, November 20, 2008

Small things in life!!!!

Is incredible how some small and crazy things can make you happy :)

I was telling you in my last post that I miss so my much Romania and my friends .... first time feeling a true homesick and wanting to be for some minutes in the same place as last year :) Well yesterday a random thing just supplied me with the needed feelings in order to pass over this homesick :P

Yesterday morning Dey (ex. PAI, working in Lisbon right now and chair of NTS 08 Conference in Romania) asked Raga (Dey and Raga know each other through blogging :P)if he can say some words in front of the 400 members present in the National Preparation Seminar through a skype conference. He said yes but he suggested me also to participate, and together to say some words about our experience in Dominican Republic.


Waiting for some time, both of us like two little children in front of the camera waiting to get on "live" ... and Dey was calling us ... I could say only sheet :P (sorry of the word) ... incredible feeling, I was trembling through all my senses ... long time I didn't have that feeling ... incredibly happy and emotional :) Is impossible for me to explain or relive it, I just know that when I saw the members, the plenary room in Amara ... all my memories of last year, NTS 2007 ... conference manager, great facilitators, incredible members, my broken hand, the Awards Gala ... my memories of NPS 2006 ... OCP, challenges, ONE team, ups and downs, 5 hours of sleep in 10 days, Sustainability Day ... everything became so clear to me ... my 5 years of AIESEC were "present" again in my daily life :)

It was no more than 5 minutes of sharing from my and Raga's part ... where are we on the map :P, how was our experience until now and our wishes for the members ... words from the heart ... still with a trembling voice :)

And afterward I was thinking ... how come talking in front of 200/500 people, having interviews during TV shows, talking in Spanish in front of the Alumni and partners during the 20th Anniversary event and many more ... don't make me that emotional and trembling :P

Strange feeling that I loved!!! My homesick just stopped instantly!!!
Truly happy and smiling ;)

p.s. And I just received an email

"Hei,
Te-am vazut live din plenara! Cam 400 de tineri!
Cluju te saluta si te pupa!
P.S: inca vb. repede cand esti emotionata
Hug de la mine si multumim!"

Thank you guys!!!

1 comentarii:

mo. said...

:) nu prea stiu ce sa zic, cu toate ca mi-as dori sa zic ceva. I am profoundly jalous of you:).

Si stii, love u just the same!

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator