Thursday, October 30, 2008

What does the rainbow mean to you?



This Saturday I've seen my first rainbow in Dominican Republic!
I love rainbows for the feelings I have each time I see them ... leaving something cloudy behind, starting a more shiny period of your life, enjoying the colors :D

I loved even more this rainbow, because it ended one special week for me ... a very busy and crazy one ... a week of rebuilding, recovering the motivation and energy ... after two months of fighting with myself and others, I rediscover myself and my true smile.

I was proud of ourselves for the event we organized, I cryed seing Miha and Lucki's photos in Belgium (I miss you so much!!! Ciuci!!!), I danced in the rain with Jennifer, I was at my first baseball game ... I felt and I feel happy :)

Main things I realize ... I have my friends around me, I am dicovering each day an incredible person, I am going to miss one person that challenged me the most in these months, I accept the situation but I don't give up ... because I know we will achieve our dreams!!!

I really feel incredible and I don't have a special reason for that ... I simply do :D

0 comentarii:

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator