Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My first "leapsa" :D

Thank you my dear Dey for passing me the "leapsa" :P my first time actually ;)
As I am a true blogger and I follow all your blogs at least once 2 days I was enjoying the songs you posted ... and imagined the thoughts you might have when listening to them ... great exercise :)

So about my favourite songs ... I have some Romanian songs that I received from Arrea before leaving and that I listen contantly because they remind me about my highschool and first years in AIESEC :p but like favourite favourite songs that I listen to in key moments of the day are the following ...

Morning song: Foo Fighters "Best of You"



The afternoon song: Damien Rice "The Blower's Daughter"

I received both of them for a special friend of mine and I enjoy them each time ;)
Hope you like them ...
Big hugs to all of you!!!

2 comentarii:

Gabelus said...

What about the leapsa?
It goes to...???

Kisses

Mali said...

Oh I forgot ... the leapsa goes to Gabelu :P

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator