Friday, October 3, 2008

...

You can call it cultural sock ... different perspective than you have, right or wrong ... I simply don't feel ok with it. This is the first time in 4 months I can say I am disappointed ... of the people here, their reactions, their way of doing things ....

I am usually a positive person that is feeling incredibly good with helping people and making the best out of hers and the others experiences ... but at this point I feel I gave all my energy, power and motivation to make something work ... and the results came, but not due to the people here ... due to us that made things happen.

And you say if you are in Rome due like Romanian do ... and if I don't want to ... if I don't want to lie, if I don't want to talk and not do anything, if for me the image is not important but being modest and work, if I don't want to make AIESEC here what it was before, if I don't want to be little, if I want to be efficient, structured and planned?

What do I do when everything that I believe in with my heart and mind is totally different compared with this reality ... when I feel is changing me both in positive and negative way?

Somebody tonight told me ... think about your DREAMS and fight for them ... don't handle the small things but the big ones that make you HAPPY ...

I am still here because I believe in me, my team and AIESEC ... so I am going to identify my NEW DREAM ... fight for it and my HAPPINESS

2 comentarii:

Ilinca said...

Dear Mali,

you might be surprised to know that sometimes even at home you can find weird things that could make you feel estranged:)

I know whenever I think about choosing my attitude I think about your example! And I know you are doing it there and enjoying the most of the experience, even though I am sure it doesn't come easy.

Good-luck in fighting and remember that in the end, the race is only with yourself. ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Mali,

You really look like a Hurricane there. But let's say that, even tough, it's the right place for you to be. Let's see where are you going to be taken.

The the winds blows in the right directon.... if you need any crossing fingers, just shout! :D

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator