Thursday, October 9, 2008

Questions ...


Is 12: 23 am and I don't have any sleep ...

Why? Too many things happen around me/ us and I am still in the same situation of finding solutions ... I feel like a constant solution provider that is getting to the second, third, level ... but is never getting to the top ... more and more levels are built before me ...

My mind right now is filled with questions in an unclear order ... How do you make people around you care and live with passion? How do you change yourself in order to be more flexible, to take risks and believing in alternative solutions (not the black and white solutions I am always finding)? What are you doing next year? How come you don't want anybody close to your heart right now? How do you make people respect their word? What do you do with the US crises that is influencing our work more and more? How do you enjoy more, the time spent in a beautiful country? How come I am happy and worried in the same time?

My random thoughts right now ...

0 comentarii:

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator