Friday, March 6, 2009

Stardust ... magic ...

Sometimes our feelings can not be translated in words ... even if we try is simply impossible to express the magic :)

I am happy, I am truly happy ... don't actually know when I was that happy ... fulfilled and proud of my team, my family, my friends, me ... the sense of achieving in some days the dreams you had since 5 years ago, dreams for which you worked like crazy in the last months ... having by your side people that mean so much to you ... makes the days that just passed the happiest days of my life!!!

I still can not believe how life has this magic of settling the things in the right way ... how I entered in AIESEC, become so much involved, applying position after position, being elected or not, coming to Dominican Republic and then being elected in AIESEC International ... after 5 years and a half ... achieving my dream and well kept desire of being there up and share all that passion with other great people around me :) I still can not believe all the experiences I passed through, the people I met, the great places I saw ... how many times I was saying to myself I have to stop and mind my own business, how many times I came back saying I am strong enough to face anything that will stay in my way, how many times I cried of happiness and sadness, how many nights I spent having fun or being worried, how many challenges made me stronger and stronger ...

I still can not believe sometimes how I can be so fortunate in having so many incredible people by my side ... best friends, friends, people I worked with ... definitely AIESEC is mostly about people ... people that beginning with my first steps in AIESEC demonstrated me that everything is possible ... without Dani I would have never remained in AIESEC; without Gioni I would have never enjoyed working on the finance area in AIESEC; without Adisor I would have never had that determination to do things that challenge me and make me tremble; without Stefan I would have never learn how to enjoy AIESEC and become a professional in everything I do; without my dear Ciuci, Miha, Lucki I would have never known what true friendship means; without Ilinca, Vlad, Dora, Adela, Dey I would have never passed though the biggest down period of my life; without Mo I would have never known that the closeness between people is not a matter of time but a matter of trust and chemistry; without Pato and Raga that regardless of differences in culture or personalities what really matters is the things you can learn from each other and things you can change in yourself; without Hugo and Lucas I would have never woken up in the morning with a smile on my face knowing that ... we don't have any money to live with, the country is not accepting us as foreigners, we are working like crazy but the results don't appear ... having their constant support and trust :)

And is an incredible feeling ... of having these and many many other people by your side that trust you and the experiences you are passing through ... that trust you at a professional or personal level ... from your own town and country or from all over the network ... people that know you for a lifetime or just met you!

Is a great feeling of passing though one of the hardest 80 minutes of your life and be selected Vice President Finance in AIESEC International for the next two years ... lovely feeling of having a great team and build incredible high dreams :)

I am happy and proud of AIESEC in Dominican Republic and us as a team ... paying the debt to AI after 3 years, fulfilling the membership criteria, having both MCPs present in IPM, having an important increase in country results, having 50 Alumni fully involved ... demonstrate us that our effort was worth it ... that dreams do come true :)

Being home for 18 hours and seeing my lovely family, friends ... my town ... the AIESEC office I grew in gave me so much energy :)

My heart is truly happy and fulfilled for finding a person that is making my days even greater that they were before ... that challenges me ... that is there for me with heart and soul ... that is making me enjoy every second :)

Yes this month was an incredible one for me!!!
Truly happy :)



My Dominican Team 4 ever We did it!!!



AIESEC Dominican Republic and the Future - Jennifer MCP Elect AIESEC Dominican Republic



My new team AI 0910- part of us



Friends for a lifetime

3 comentarii:

Brahms said...

Even though its magic and indescribable, it just flew inside me:)

Best of Luck Mali:)

Love, Lights and Peace

Ciuci aka Rachel said...

Mali draga, cine e persoana care e in fiecare zi langa tine?

Ai ceva vesti sa ne dai:)

Karla Ticona said...

you deserve it! I wish you all the best in these amazing 2 upcoming years!! and the rest of life!

Huge hugs!
KT

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator