Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little bit lost ....



I feel strange .... I have passed through this feelings before some times now ... I gave my best during the last 10 months, I have everything in my life to be happy and I truly am but I don't have energy to enjoy it ...

I am beginning to feel melancholic for the experiences I have passed through on my dear island ... remember the hard and soft moments, the lovely places, the people ... and in the same time I feel something big is waiting for me and I want to gather all the energy and motivation in order to start it with the right foot!

So I am little bit lost ... always when I am tired and exhausted I loose my equilibrium and my clear vision about tomorrow and the future .... but I will come back ... I have to, the last 5 wonderful weeks in Dominican Republic are waiting for me :)

5 comentarii:

Javier said...

Mahatma Gandhi decia que "El Amor es la fuerza más humilde, pero la más poderosa de que dispone el ser humano" Puede que esta fuerza te ayude a encontrar de nuevo el camino, como siempre, para que el sol todos los días te muestre donde seguir :)

Mientras tanto, escucha música (si es dominicana mejor :P)... porque la música es... God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars. ;) So try to find your "harmonic connection", I know that you have already found it "Snow White" (te acuerdas de porque Blancanieves?) :P

Mili said...

se intampla tuturor, insa numai tu stii cum sa mergi mai departe...Mali, ai grija de tine:)

Brahms said...

it's only when we r lost we find our way back:)

I dont doubt for a second u will:)

and i know as well ur XP as AIVPF will be amazing, not necessarily coz it is:) but coz u will make it:)

Love, Lights and Peace

Dora said...

dormi si ia pauzele de care ai nevoie! lucrurile merg inainte oricum, doar adu-ti aminte ca tu esti cea mai importanta!!!

pupici mari :)

Catarina Cunha said...

Uhm... I have to say I share these feeling and mood recently.
I read somewhere that when we get to the end we start thinking about the beginning.
Above all keep the "Why" clear in your mind to assure you get to the finish line :) At least that's what I am trying heheh.

Kisses and hugs, Cata

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator