Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Only when we are at the limits we evolve!

Things are so simple and pure sometimes but we just can not see it, grasp it ... and when we feel that we can not do more and we are at the limit we come back to the essence, to the roots and try to look for some answers there, actually in ourselves!

2008 was an year that definitely thought me to come back to the "old simple me" and try to gather the energy and power I needed in order to pass through the most interesting and challenging year of my life!

Starting this great adventure of my life helped me understand myself and get the power and confidence that I needed so much in order to believe in myself and the things I can do by my own. I would have never imagined some years ago, that the things I've been raised with ... my culture, reality and people would change in a matter of days and I that I would feel the same Malina but in a different movie :)

Actually the movie started in the 19th of May 2008 like a true romantic story ... sea, full moon, new people that were trying to prepare me for a big road. I truly started walking that road, playing the same character I played all my life ... a true optimistic, innocent, transparent, workaholic girl that wants to help people around her. Still in some months, I considered my character is from another film and will never fit in the initial story so I closed myself in a room full of frustration and worries trying to understand and to encounter those solutions that will bring me back to the light.

So I did, helped by some great people that in a strange way become my friends and best friends ... being here or away they were able to help me discover and find in myself those elements that can bring the smile on my face every morning!

I am another person for sure ... but deep inside the same pure and simple Mali that is fighting for a cause! For sure only when we are at the limits we evolve!

Happy 2009!

2 comentarii:

Mili said...

La multi ani Mali!!!

William Ramos said...

wowww!! true!!! the real essences of live, is when we give anything without wait something back... The simple things of the life are the biggest one!! me encanta como escribes, si bien es cierto que ver mundo siempre nos abre la mente y empezamos a valorar las cosas sencillas de la vida que son grandiosas!! me ha encantado cuando dices, el inicio de una pelicula romantica, luna llena, playa jaja !! me encanta!! No pares de escribir Malina :D

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator