Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One special place on the Romanian map ... Iasi!

Sometimes just hearing a good song, seeing some pictures, or looking at a movie ... recharges you with energy ... a big smile and new ideas!!!

I did this movie with all my love for AIESEC Iasi before leaving ... and now after some weeks here, this movie represents for me one of those elements that ¨refreshes¨ my mind and heart ... and reminds me of THEM ... the moments I have spent in Iasi ... the images I have ... the tea and cookies, the pancakes in the middle of the night, Iasi during winter, the elections, the train station, my first conferences and the presents I received, my last conference and each word ... from the people that said goodbye to me, the landscape, the city, the rocks, the dreams we had, MCC ... moments of crises and trust, people ... all the new and old members, EB Teams, my twin sister (Happy Birthday my dear for the 19th of June!!!), Iulian, Darius, Geani!


Traditional, natural, simple and unique ... always there ... close to your heart from the first seconds, not easy to let go ... beautiful!

Enjoy!


1 comentarii:

Unknown said...

Missing you, coachie! >:D<

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator