Monday, June 23, 2008

Time ...

Looking through some pictures of me since I entered AIESEC and remembering the movie my friends prepared for me before leaving ... I realized that not only I changed my way of being, my perceptions, my friends, my life, my dreams ... since October 2003 ... I also changed my appearance :)

It's funny and interesting to see yourself some years later ... so different, but so similar in the same time! The same passion and drive that 2 dear people from Targu Mures saw in me during an interview ... the same heart that "beats like a drum" for both good and challenging moments ... that feels overwhelmed and crazy, powerfull and unstoppable, inocent ...

I realize one thing, and that is the fact that people change in time but deep inside they never do :)


Malina. Mali. Capsunica

2004. LPM. OC and delegate

2004. Winning the Challenge Award


2005. Ciuci's Birthday


2005. LTS Moneasa.


2006. LCC. Me, Ciuci and Gioni:)

2006. EB Days. :D

2006. TRIX. Miha, Tzutzu, Ciuci, Oana, Stefan, Johan

2006. LPM. Building ...

2006. First time in Sighisoara.


2006. NPS The Movie! Challenge ... but everything is possible!


2007. MCC. Trust!

2007. IC! Friends from all around the world I will always have in my heart

2007. Visiting a car exposition with my dear Ionut :)

2007. NPS. One handed :P

2008. Central Park. Mo and Mada

2008. IPM, Macedonia. New!

2008. ILC, Spain. Ahmet and Mindy

2008. Dominican Republic




For all the emails ... talks ... thoughts ...
For filling me with energy and trust
For the hope
For the beauty you show me each moment


Thank you my dear friends for all your support :)


Cluj, Iasi, Bucuresti, Oradea, Targu Mures ...
Serbia, Holand, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Belgium,
Hungary, India, Spain, Mexico, Poland ....

0 comentarii:

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator