Thursday, January 31, 2008

When it all started ... hard to say ...

At first! A passion for ... a region that was so far from home ... an incredible culture ... the enthusiasm, positive spirit and passion of its inhabitants ... the language ... the landscape ... Brazil, Mexico, Colombia ... a big dream of living between these people and learn from them, of visiting the beautiful places ....


It followed! The first trainee I've met ... Juan ... so different than Romanians, still so alike ... crazy and passionate about dancing and Latin music, ready to bring a change, 100% there for AIESEC Cluj Napoca ...


0708! Incredible experience in Turkey ... in two weeks I got to know not only the people, but also what is so special about them, why we feel so close to this culture, why we share so many things ... at this point I promised myself I will go there in an internship or visit ... but it never crossed my mind what has just happend!
IberoAmerica XPRO Application! I so wanted to apply at this conference but I never thought I could do it for IGN ... until one day somebody asked me ... why not? So with one hand and helped by two incredible ladies :) I applied and was elected!!! Biggest happiness ever to be able to facilitate in the region I love the most, to be there for them and to experience this lovely culture ... I hardly wait for it to happen!!!



People!


Ivan's visit in Romania ... him teaching me Colombian carols and dances
Rafa and Brazilian spirit popped out in our apartment in December
Sebas, Juan Manuel, Lucas, Lucia, Dante, Fatima ... Mexico, Colombia, Southern Cone ...



MCC 2008! It wasn't written for me next year to be in AIESEC Romania despite the fact that I wished so hard to happen ...



11 January 2008! An email received was saying "Dear Malina, Greetings from Santo Domingo!" and was promoting the MCP of AIESEC in Dominican Republic opportunity ... how did Felipe the current MCP, found out about me not being elected and my passion for this region I still have no idea ... but actually this is the magic of it ... knowing you have little angels that take care of you and help you more than they could ever imagined ... and I have a pretty big bunch of them, last month being a living proof of who they are and what is the mark they will leave in my life ...


Application and interview! Hard period in my life but still something inside me was saying ... This is so great! You can really do it! Is so challenging and different, so what you need right now! Is what you wanted for so long now!


I was and I still am guided by a feeling, not at all logic or explainable but a hunch, a dream, a passion, a desire that was saying YES!!! And it was simple ... I said YES to the greatest experience ever ... I said YES and was elected MCP of AIESEC in Dominican Republic ... my new home ...

I can not remember the last time I was so so happy, tired but happy deep inside ... happy for the year that will come, for the people I am going to be there for, for the places, for AIESEC, for me ... Since yesterday afternoon my heart has gone crazy and can not stop ... and I hope it won't!!!

I simply love this feeling and hardly wait to go there ... but until then ... I will ... spend my time here the best way possible ... help people and be close to them ... achieve my dream for which I applied in the MC ... enjoy each moment ... love .... care ....

This is a post for things that happen for a reason, for people that decide your future, but most importantly for my angeles ... for ... Vladutz, my 3 best friends (Ciuci, Lucki and Miha), Dani, my MC team and Mo, my family, my friends; for my new home, Santo Domingo!



To beautiful people and places ....

Thank you!!!

5 comentarii:

andreea said...

Many many Congrats Mali :):):)

...for the way you are living 'the momentum', for how you transmit, for your attitude!

I always considered that you have the power to create and manage thats "gold teams" and keep people close. So I wish you incredible moments with your new MC team! and all the people there!

The Lion said...

Super tare Mali draga :). Ma bucur mult pentru tine. Viata are felul ei de a ne surprinde :).

Multa bafta pe acolo. Se pare ca totusi "Good things happen to good people" :).

Te pup,
Z.

alexandru toma said...

Good luck Mali!
U need this experience and i'm sure you'll have an wonderful year.

Change is a good option! Changing places,discovering new people and have a great time.

In other words enjoying the adventure of living at high speed by smiling with your heart.!

H said...

Congratz Mali!!!

I wish you a great year, full of great experiences.
May you inspire people there the way you have inspired people here.

take care,
Hermy

Adela said...

Draga mea, sa faci din anul acesta cel mai nebun an al vietii tale! Premisele sunt acolo, in rest... it's all up to you!! :)Si cine stie? Poate ne vedem in Santo Domngo, candva :P

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator