Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brazil!

In 2 hours I am leaving for IC in Brazil ... one dream since I was little to visit this country ... 3 tought months trying to get the money in order to get there ... one miracle once more and I will be able not only to fulfill my dream but ... to represent my country, Dominican Republic ... to be a facilitator on the finance track together with Moru and Alberto ... to meet my friends ... to enjoy an interesting trip through Venezuela ... and to be happy :)

I have some strange feelings about these 3 weeks ... being incredibly enthusiastic but also kind of scared ... honestly I don't know why ... but it should be something unbelivable, right?

So as the words in the Romanian MC Office were saying ... Brazil here we come!!!

3 comentarii:

Adela said...

Mai, sa te distrezi acolo! Sunt doar 3 saptamani! Make the best out of them! Te pup

Miha said...

Bafta Malina noastra,
Sunt tare mandra de tine ca o sa fi acolo :) meriti toate astea.
te pup
Miha

andreea said...

Mali, povestea ta parca e chiar desprinsa din carti:)asa de frumoasa cu toate greutatile ei.

sa traiesti la superlativ toata "nebunia" de la IC si asteptam vest dupa:)

te pup

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator