Friday, February 22, 2008

Proud of ....



For the two special people that I care so much about ... and that are passing through some incredible experiences ... AI Elections!!!


Mo applicant for the AI 0809 Director Position

and

Ciuci applicant for the VP Exchange 0809!



Last night around 1.00 a.m. Juan the new PAI, the first "Clujean" PAI, announced the list of directors ....




Monica Costea MCP AIESEC Romania!!!




Felipe Cardenas MCP Dominican Republic!!!



I knew I have some incredible people around me but now is official :P

I can say I am incredible happy for both of them, for their achievement and that I feel more than proud to be Romanian and to head to Dominican Republic in some months!

Next step ... Ciuci's interview ... tomorrow at 9.00 a.m. :)
Our hearts and minds are there by your side Ciuci!!! Good luck!




Good luck and we love you!!!


0 comentarii:

 
Copyright © Măli
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator